A1 Fingerprinting Services is the Accredited NTA fingerprinting company for clients with in the North Las Vegas location. Our staff has immense knowledge on Nevada Transportation Authority fingerprinting which ensures simple and secure processing of fingerprints. We use livescan for capturing, digitizing, and submitting fingerprints to Nevada Transportation Authority. We are the highly recommended fingerprinting services and we value the transparency of fees and customer service.
Nevada Transportation Authority Fingerprinting
Nta Fingerprinting Near Me
Our experienced staff will ensure the secure delivery of Nevada Transportation Authority fingerprinting. The entire process of NTA Fingerprinting was done quickly and easily in our Aone fingerprinting services. We’ll give you the steps to follow for NTA Fingerprinting in Las Vegas, and our technicians will handle all paperwork & submissions. The Nevada limousine driver, taxi cab driver and tow truck drivers need to have Nevada Transportation Authority fingerprinting Nevada done.
Nevada Transportation Authority Regulations
- One should get a referral application from the Nevada Transportation Authority
- Take an electronic test
- Pay the specified fees for NTA Fingerprinting through credit card/debit card or any other mode once the test has been done
- Complete and turn in the permit application
- Get Nevada Transportation Authority fingerprinting Nevada Photo by an approved Livescan vendor
- Turn in your Livescan Fingerprint Form and Photo to NTA
- If you need to submit Nevada Transportation Authority fingerprinting for the NTA, we can make it happen.
- For more details regarding NTA Fingerprinting visit our office located at 2048 N Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada 89030. in addition, for any more questions, feel free to reach out to us A1 FingerPrinting would be happy to help.
Nevada Transportation Authority Application
Thinking about a career in driving? Nevada limousine driver, taxi cab driver and tow truck drivers fall under the NTA umbrella, you will need to undergo a fingerprint background check as a part of the application or renewal process. A1 Fingerprinting helps drivers complete the Nevada fingerprinting requirements so they can get to work more quickly.
To Get Your NTA Driving License:
- STEP ONE: Get a referral application from the NTA
- STEP TWO: Take an electronic test
- STEP THREE: Upon passing pay the fees
- STEP FOUR: Complete and turn in the permit application
- STEP FIVE: Get fingerprints & Photo by an approved Livescan vendor
- STEP SIX: Turn in your Livescan Fingerprint Form and Photo to NTA
Please note that you must turn into the NTA a complete copy of the initial application to receive your Livescan fingerprint form to get fingerprinted. We cannot fingerprint you if you miss this step.
For details on the process of getting a driver permit through the Nevada Taxicab Authority, click here. Other drivers and carriers, find information regarding your specific requirements by going to the Nevada Transportation Authority website.